Wyoming Corporation Filing Service
Wyoming Corporation filing services from WyomingRegisteredAgent.com, Inc. Get a new Wyoming Corporation filed with the Wyoming Secretary of State with our corp filing service. We will draft the Articles of Incorporation and pay the Wyoming Secretary of State the $100 filing fee that is required to file the paperwork with the state.
Included with Filing Service
- Wyoming Articles of Incorporation. We will draft the Articles of Incorporation with our information listed.
- Wyoming Certificate of Incorporation. This is a document issued by the state.
- Wyoming Registered Agent Service.
- Free Wyoming Mail Forwarding.
- Street Address Use.
- Online Management Account.
- Full Time Support.
How Long Does it Take?
The Wyoming Secretary of State offers online filing for an LLC but not for a corporation at this time. The Wyoming LLC can be done pretty much instantly but the Wyoming Corporation will still take about a week to process. After your order comes in to us, we draft the Articles, sign them and hand delivery the articles with the payment to the WY SOS in person. They take about 5 business days to file the corporation by hand and then return them to us. We then email you the copies and send the originals by mail.
[wufoo username=”wyomingra” formhash=”z1577ai91x8bccf” autoresize=”true” height=”1314″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]